Due to multiple contributing factors, it is with an extremely heavy heart that I announce:
Quilts Bayou will be closing its doors on August 27, 2016.
We greatly value the friendships we have made through the shop over the past years and we want to say thank you for supporting us.
We hope to stay in contact with you in the coming years through various quilt related activities in and around our community.
Our Wednesday and Friday groups, and the Bee, are welcome to continue meeting here until then. After we close, we hope there are some options that will allow these groups to stay active. There are churches in the area who offer their fellowship halls, and we are confident one of these locations will work out. Daisy’s church, Sale Street Baptist, is a strong possibility.
There will be a storewide clearance for the month of August: most fabrics and all notions will be 40% off. Patterns will be buy one, get one. Books will be buy one, get one half off.
We are still participating in the Row by Row Experience, and the Getting to Know You Southwest Louisiana shop hops until we close.
Daisy, our longarmer, will be taking over the longarm services when we close, and will continue quilting from her home. We encourage all who admire her work to follow her, and continue to utilize her services. http://ldq.outlandishthreads.com/?page_id=1056
Amy will continue to offer custom work, including t-shirts quilts, per request. http://www.butterflyangelsquilting.com/custom-work/
The mystery quilt along, planned to being in September, will still happen. You can download the introductory information here: http://www.craftsy.com/pattern/quilting/home-decor/layer-cake-explosion-mystery-qal/215901
The three of us will remain active in the quilting community and the local guilds and look forward to seeing you there.
Angela, Daisy, and Amy
- August 23, 2016 - Our Last Week
- August 3, 2016 - Getting to Know You Shop Hop and Clearance Sale
- July 7, 2016 - Summer Shop Hops, Classes, and Location Change!
- April 15, 2016 - Patterns, classes, UFO club, and more!
- March 31, 2016 - Moving into Summer!
- March 10, 2016 - Springing Forward!
- March 3, 2016 - Marching into Spring
- December 18, 2015 - Testing newsletter, upcoming events
- December 12, 2015 - December and Upcoming Events
- July 24, 2015 - Two Fabric Bargello Class Update
- July 2, 2015 - July and Summer